This is something that I have seen in the lives of others and my own life too. It seemed worth sharing.
If You Were Going to Die Today, What Would You Regret Most (and How Would You Change for the Better)?
by Adam Dachis, lifehacker.com
February 7th 2012 2:00 PM
If you’ve lived you’ve made mistakes, and that likely means you’ve accumulated a few regrets along the way. How damaging would those regrets be if your life was about to end? What would you wish you’d have done differently? Susie Steiner, writing for The Guardian, reports on the most common regrets of the dying and they’re mostly things that could’ve been easily remedied. Do your regrets coincide?
Here are the top five:
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Do you share any of those regrets?